Executive Assistant Position
Are you a highly organized, accurate, and efficient team player with excellent communication skills? Do you take pride in your professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to detail?
After 41 years of dedication to PEI Mutual, our current Executive Assistant is planning a well-deserved retirement, leaving this exciting opportunity available to a new candidate!
PEI Mutual Insurance Company was founded over 137 years ago. With roots in our Island's primary resources, we're proud to be PEI's largest property and casualty insurer.
Responsibilities: As our Executive Assistant you will provide substantial Executive support for the CEO, Officers, and Board of Directors.
Job tasks include:
- Receive, prepare, and direct correspondence, letters, documents, and emails
- Prepare and distribute agenda and meeting materials, attend meetings, and take minutes for all Board of Director and Head Office staff meetings
- Organize convention registrations and coordinate travel arrangements
- Support the CEO in advertising, donations, and promotional initiatives
- Prepare and distribute agendas, order, and pick up supplies for Agent's meetings
- Prepare agenda and invitations, coordinate venue and materials associated with the Annual General Meeting
- Various other general administrative functions, as required
- An Office Administration diploma or equivalent work experience
- Excellent attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 (Word & Excel)
- Positive attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team-oriented, reliable, and well-developed organizational skills
- Confidential, professional, and ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
A rewarding career with a growing and successful Island company that provides attractive compensation and benefits, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week
- Paid vacation, sick and medical leave benefits
- Dental, health and vision care benefits paid by the company
- An excellent defined-contribution pension plan (RRSP) matched by the company
- Annual betterment fund benefit and employee wellness challenges
- Insurance education opportunities
- The opportunity to work with an inspiring team of co-workers
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter in confidence, outlining their strengths in the responsibilities and qualifications to Executive Assistant Position
, by Friday, May 6, 2022.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.